Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clun9's MYP Build Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to create a build thread for my MYP to document the process.

Hated the stock MYP ride height and mediocre suspension tuning. Went with MPP Comfort Adjustable Coilovers and lowered it pretty quickly. Also wasn't too happy with how far the OEM staggered 21' Uberturbines sat in the wheel wells. Decided to run spacers, 15mm in the front and 20mm in the rear.

llDEPqZ.jpg

kezHkJe.jpg

Qad52pP.jpg

Was pretty happy with the OE setup but knowing myself, I always end up putting aftermarket wheels on.
Went with Volk Racing TE37 Ultras in 20x10 et30 wrapped in 275/40R20 tires. I went with TE37s so I can match the TE37s on one of my other cars.
vHO9whD.jpg

laWzSU8.jpg

1fB5SsF.jpg

Added a bunch of OE bits and random matte carbon replacement pieces in the interior.
Roof rack, Matte CF Dash trim replacement, Matte CF center console & stalks, tilting bracket for the center display, brown seat covers, etc.

AXtUjyU.jpg

lnXyK0f.jpg

pLyXDj3.jpg

7ja6AoO.jpg

ybewqnT.jpg

Next step is a front BBK setup and maybe larger rear discs along with stainless brake lines. Maybe some exterior matte CF pieces as well.

Which spacers did you run. What brand?
Aspira 15mm fronts and 20mm rears for the stock Uberturbines.

Love this car. Looks great! What are your MPP settings with this wheel/tire combo or hub to fender measurement?

I'd like to bring mine down a bit more in the spring.

Half way for compression and dampening stiffness. Rides amazing. As for height, its all the way down in the rear with a balance between left and right. Fronts are not but leveled to match the rear height.