Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bumper grill mesh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kelvin 660

White SR+ with LFP battery
Aug 21, 2020
Stonehouse
What's peoples thoughts on using something like this?

After watching the YouTube video below, I thought maybe it might be wise to have something stop leaves, etc. going into the condenser radiator area?

OK, it will reduce airflow, but will it help in the long run? Would it affect warranty?

Of course this only matters if you are going to keep your car for many years...

Also I think the 2023 model 3 has a different grill. Can anyone comment if that is true?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: M109Rider

After watching the YouTube video below, I thought maybe it might be wise to have something stop leaves, etc. going into the condenser radiator area?

OK, it will reduce airflow, but will it help in the long run? Would it affect warranty?

Also I think the 2023 model 3 has a different grill. Can anyone comment if that is true?

Thanks
I installed something similar on the first day.

I have this - or something very similar fitted, to be honest its so discrete no one has ever noticed the tiny visual change in appearance, it fits directly over the existing grill - the fine mesh will stop leaves in particular from entering and potentially building up around the radiator which would lead to corrosion and eventual fail of the radiator.
I did find to get a perfect fit you do have to fettle it a bit - simple job mainly achieved with a file. I bought it expecting it to be absolute rubbish because it was so cheap and prepared to just put it in the bin - I was stunned just how well its made for the price and once fitted and fettled it does the job its intended to do.

Muszą tam być jakieś gigantyczne robaki, jeśli ta siatka ma cokolwiek wytrzymać:eek:
1696968371038.png

Thanks

Crikey ... that guy needs an old vaccuum cleaner ... or a garden vacuum ... job done in seconds!

Reactions: BWJ.