Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bumper Repair - Leeds/Wakefield

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

I was hoping to never have to ask this but can anyone recommend any repair places in the Wakefield/Leeds area.

I returned to my car this morning while getting the wife a coffee to find sentry had picked up the car two spaces in front of us had rolled back into us. The driver then checked both cars, got back in theirs and parked back up - if not for sentry I’d probably not have noticed (the hosepipe ban means the car isn’t as clean as usual).

Also, I’ve got a clip from the hard drive of her rolling back and immediately after but the 1-2 seconds where the cars actually touch aren’t showing (am I missing something). The driver did admit when I politely confronted them and agreed to pay (I mentioned it was on camera straight away).

Thanks all

Attachments

• 9D88C805-C95D-4F85-8C71-94F22BF5D24A.jpeg
    9D88C805-C95D-4F85-8C71-94F22BF5D24A.jpeg
    396.9 KB · Views: 100
Hi!
So sorry to hear about your bad luck. At least the culprit has rightly offered to pay. I had the same thing happen to me somewhere but didn’t notice till I next washed the car. Unfortunately no footage was recorded for it by the time I’d noticed and checked through the video clips.
I can’t recommend these guys enough who did the rear bumper of my white M3P: Premier Paint Car Body Repairs Wakefield Ltd
My car was only a few months old and it was repaired and repainted to brand new standard! Quick turn around and fantastic price compared to other quotes I’d had. They also do the body shop work for the local VW and Audi dealer, so they’re recommended professionally.
Should be a nice local option for you! :)

Tesla approved in Leeds, i used them a couple of years ago and the service was excellent