Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buttershrimp Presents...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I remember driving through Mabry a few years ago and it must have been right before this re-enactment because I turned the corner and their were a bunch of Nazis just chilling there with a swastika.

IMG_3637.png

Don't, I get that its a joke, I enjoyed your sense of humor and want it to be genuine. McRat should make one - because I am sure it would be awesome too.

Yes, Buttershrimp's video was absolute gold, but aren't buttered shrimp gold already? ;)
I should learn how to do video editing, but so far I haven't. My daughter is majoring in film production, but she is just slightly left of Lenin in her ideology. She does have a great sense of humor though, so I fear she will have trouble getting a job in Hollywood, certainly in TV. I wanted her to get into politics as it's a great way to get rich without working. Then she pointed out that it was her tonsils that were removed not her conscience.

The small hands thingy has always puzzled me. To most women (exception Lana Kane on Archer) all men's hands look big. And the only time somebody would commonly see relative sizes of hands to tube steaks is at a urinal. Are there that many guys who are eyeballing everybody's junk at the Coors maker? Hmm... Great idea! Sell cawk rings with advertising on them. Excellent exposure! (har).

If I had to tease our POTUS... hmmm...

Donny is the one of the few people who can balance a checkbook in under 2 seconds. He writes $0 at the bottom and writes Bankruptcy in the item column each month. This is probably why Americans wanted him as our chief financial adviser, because he can get away with it.

The Wall (not Pink Floyd's, Donny's) concept makes great sense to Trump. He can fly his illegal maids and groundskeepers in his private jet, while the wall makes it so his competitors have to pay the Coyote Tax.

Donald Trump is not a bigot. He believes his slaves should be of all creeds and colors.

etc. He's a very easy target. Why don't we hear jokes about his BK's, illegal labor, or slavery in the media? Congress would sic the FCC on their arses. That would be hitting too close to home.

Last edited:
Yes, Buttershrimp's video was absolute gold, but aren't buttered shrimp gold already? ;)
I should learn how to do video editing, but so far I haven't. My daughter is majoring in film production, but she is just slightly left of Lenin in her ideology. She does have a great sense of humor though, so I fear she will have trouble getting a job in Hollywood, certainly in TV. I wanted her to get into politics as it's a great way to get rich without working. Then she pointed out that it was her tonsils what were removed not her conscience.

The small hands thingy has always puzzled me. To most women (exception Lana Kane on Archer) all men's hands look big. And the only time somebody would commonly see relative sizes of hands to tube steaks is at a urinal. Are there that many guys who are eyeballing everybody's junk at the Coors maker? Hmm... Great idea! Sell cawk rings with advertising on them. Excellent exposure! (har).

If I had to tease our POTUS... hmmm...

Donny is the one of the few people who can balance a checkbook in under 2 seconds. He writes $0 at the bottom and writes Bankruptcy in the item column each month. This is probably why Americans wanted him as our chief financial adviser, because he can get away with it.

The Wall (not Pink Floyd's, Donny's) concept makes great sense to Trump. He can fly his illegal maids and groundskeepers in his private jet, while the wall makes it so his competitors have to pay the Coyote Tax.

Donald Trump is not a bigot. He believes his slaves should be of all creeds and colors.

etc. He's a very easy target. Why don't we hear jokes about his BK's, illegal labor, or slavery in the media? Congress would sic the FCC on their arses. That would be hitting too close to home.
“Left of lenin”. That’s frickin hilarious. Love it.

I have a new respect for film makers.... a 40 year old man has no business supergluing small rubber puppet fingers into trump poses. It’s a new low for me. But it was fun. We’ll see if the video gets any traction.

• Funny
Reactions: ohmman
OK guys, Here's my latest video. Enjoy. Maybe for PG-13 audience. Hopefully the mods allow it to exist on it's own thread.

If you are easily offended by political humor, may not be the best video for you. Otherwise hope you like it.

Great video! It’s taken several days however to “unsee” the tiny hands when driving my Tesla! (I met you when my brother jimmie_d was in Austin and I had just gotten the model)

Reactions: skitown