Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buy19” wheels and tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, call your local SC parts department. If you have a couple SC call them all. One of mine had 3 in stock and the 4th in 2 days.

They are $330 each for the wheels. $15 each for center caps. You can use your original lug nuts. Get TPMS from TireRack they are about $50 vs $80 from Tesla.

If you are looking for more traction than Primacy I can’t comment. I did not get OEM 19” tires. But you can get OEM 19” tire from Tesla or TireRack. You might get better warranty through TireRack too.

If you want to maintain or improve on Primacy efficiency and Road noise. Seriously consider Pirelli P7+ tires. They have twice the reviews of Primacy and a higher rating. They are much cheaper too and should last longer.

Keep in mind “summer performance tires” are rated for traction ( they don’t care how efficient, how noisy or their short life as long as they stick). Touring all seasons are rated for comfort, noise and longevity. So you need to be aware if you sort by ratings with both style tires in one list your mixing apples and oranges.

I created a thread on my doing the same switch. You won’t be disappointed.

Afraid of loosing Aero efficiency vs Cool looking Wheels?

Last edited:
Can you use the same TPMS sensors that come with the 18” Aeros/tires for the 19” OEM wheels/tires?

Yes. But I find it so annoying and wasteful if people pull their TPMS out and sell wheels without TPMS. It basically tosses a good balance out the window. They should get at least $100 more with TPMS. Just buy a set. They are not that expensive.