Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buyer's Remorse - 22" Tire Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

So we ordered our MX customized our MX last week and originally opted for the 22" tire package. The sales rep found a car in inventory that was the same build but without the tires but said that they can easily order it and we would just pay the $5500 difference. The car was delivered early and we actually picked it up this past Saturday. The tires they mentioned will be delivered in 2-3 weeks and then we can go back to get it installed.

After reading through the reviews on the consumption issues, I'm having buyers remorse. I contacted the sales rep and asked if I can cancel the tire order and he said no since that was the way it was built out eventhough they have not yet delivered and installed the tires. Does anyone know the fine print or rules around this situation? Can I maybe escalate to see if a manager can override that decision?

Any thoughts? or am I SOL and just need to take the 22" or try to sell?

Thanks

• Disagree
Reactions: spectrum
Hey all,

So we ordered our MX customized our MX last week and originally opted for the 22" tire package. The sales rep found a car in inventory that was the same build but without the tires but said that they can easily order it and we would just pay the $5500 difference. The car was delivered early and we actually picked it up this past Saturday. The tires they mentioned will be delivered in 2-3 weeks and then we can go back to get it installed.

After reading through the reviews on the consumption issues, I'm having buyers remorse. I contacted the sales rep and asked if I can cancel the tire order and he said no since that was the way it was built out eventhough they have not yet delivered and installed the tires. Does anyone know the fine print or rules around this situation? Can I maybe escalate to see if a manager can override that decision?

Any thoughts? or am I SOL and just need to take the 22" or try to sell?

Thanks
Stay with 22s.. Range difference is marginal as I have both 22 and 20s on my XP100D in different seasons. Big guys are just too pretty to not have.