Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Buying a ‘23 MY Standard Range - Please educate me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last year when they tried to sell MYAWDs, they ended up delaying for months — refunding order fees and everything. I’ll be so ****ing pissed if that happens here - esp because they advertised them as “existing” and they keep dropping more fake inventory on the website.
This lot is poor mans model y elon is waiting to ship all the big ones before he gives this to us. i hope the govt guys who are working on this ev tax thing be lazy and forget about it for a while and do it only in April .

This lot is poor mans model y elon is waiting to ship all the big ones before he gives this to us. i hope the govt guys who are working on this ev tax thing be lazy and forget about it for a while and do it only in April .
just messaged the guy again to confirm if it was even built let's see what he replies, I see that you are from Atlanta as well did you go in store and place the order or online?

Last year when they tried to sell MYAWDs, they ended up delaying for months — refunding order fees and everything. I’ll be so ****ing pissed if that happens here - esp because they advertised them as “existing” and they keep dropping more fake inventory on the website.
Exactly! This is how I feel. The SA said it would be better to get it from existing inventory...I even asked them yesterday to make sure if they give out vin numbers before the car is even built and they said when it is in pre production they can.

I got a text yesterday and this is what it said:
"They have all the parts for this Particular vehicle (VIN labeled) and are in the Production process of putting it together but aren't complete at this time but will likely be complete shortly"

Reactions: Alex425
Exactly! This is how I feel. The SA said it would be better to get it from existing inventory...I even asked them yesterday to make sure if they give out vin numbers before the car is even built and they said when it is in pre production they can.

I got a text yesterday and this is what it said:
"They have all the parts for this Particular vehicle (VIN labeled) and are in the Production process of putting it together but aren't complete at this time but will likely be complete shortly"
So frustrating.

just messaged the guy again to confirm if it was even built let's see what he replies, I see that you are from Atlanta as well did you go in store and place the order or online?
Went to Avalon and Roswell for a test drive with an appt they couldn't even get me one even after a 30 min wait. just had to see a parked one. both times we went there were so many people and they had only one guy in Avalon and like 2 in the Roswell for the sales section. I did the order online after seeing the wtf.com and then pinged the chat on the page they said 2 weeks will get the car. I ordered the model 3 first without even seeing it and then this inventory one. 250 lost already. now waiting to see if it will be 500 :D

Went to Avalon and Roswell for a test drive with an appt they couldn't even get me one even after a 30 min wait. just had to see a parked one. both times we went there were so many people and they had only one guy in Avalon and like 2 in the Roswell for the sales section. I did the order online after seeing the wtf.com and then pinged the chat on the page they said 2 weeks will get the car. I ordered the model 3 first without even seeing it and then this inventory one. 250 lost already. now waiting to see if it will be 500 :D
For Atlanta use the email id in their Roswell web page or which ever is their local SC webpage email address that helped me get in touch with 2 of the local SAs and they were quick to respond and was kind of helpful. the email id starts with ordersupport and it changes for every SC I guess. check where your delivery and look at the tesla page for that specific address u will get that.

For Atlanta use the email id in their Roswell web page or which ever is their local SC webpage email address that helped me get in touch with 2 of the local SAs and they were quick to respond and was kind of helpful. the email id starts with ordersupport and it changes for every SC I guess. check where your delivery and look at the tesla page for that specific address u will get that.
Do text messages at 510 number get answered by the SA at your local SC or by someone else at Tesla thats not local?

No idea. For me, the 510 text takes almost a day sometimes to reply to. It used to be quick responses first couple of days after the order, maybe they got fed up. The emails with the local SAs has always been pretty quick.
I usually get responses within couple hours at the most but multiple people have responded through it including local SA, CS rep after talking to me on the phone, SA from another city that I talked to over the phone and then texted back. Sometimes they sign their name, that's how I know these here have responded, so most likely a web based messaging system where they all have access to communicate with customers.

Alex, you sure you don't have the delivery date section active. This kind of looks like the final one.
753081B4-4E07-4D84-BEA3-E37C848650F6.png