Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying used X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen several Model X's for sale at True Car at lower prices than the Tesla site. According to their Car Fax reports they are mostly off of 6 or 9 month leases. Any idea why they would come off lease so soon and be sold to a dealer?

I have seen several Model X's for sale at True Car at lower prices than the Tesla site. According to their Car Fax reports they are mostly off of 6 or 9 month leases. Any idea why they would come off lease so soon and be sold to a dealer?
I am also looking after my X got totaled. I have been searching EVERYWHERE, you have to be careful. Some of them have had major problems like X's are known to have. I am buying from tesla because they should guarantee that it isn't a lemon. Other dealers have been caught selling lemons. If it is too good to be true it is. I saw an ad for a 90D and it was a 60D. Be careful.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
I am also looking after my X got totaled. I have been searching EVERYWHERE, you have to be careful. Some of them have had major problems like X's are known to have. I am buying from tesla because they should guarantee that it isn't a lemon. Other dealers have been caught selling lemons. If it is too good to be true it is. I saw an ad for a 90D and it was a 60D. Be careful.

Thanks for the warning. Still looking.

95K - this is just off the top of my mind. Please don't bury me with "how ridiculous I'm am" :). I've asked Tesla for a price as well. If there is a formula to calculate the price I surely welcome it.
Have you done any mods to your car. How is the condition of the car? In your thread make sure to post tons of pics. I am also interested.
Also, has your car ever gone in for service or has any misalignment or quality? Don't need to post. PM me. I AM INTERESTED!:):)

Upgrade to 100D. Then the question comes of X or S?
good point...the x is superior in every way except that it's 30-40 miles less overall range...

i don't think that the superchargers are spaced in such a way that it would matter, idk.

MS100D is cheaper, looks much nicer than the MX, doesn't have falcon wing doors, but it's ingress/egress is not nice if you are a bigger person. lots of pros/cons of both. Enjoy! :D