Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cabin filter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW. Trivial, easy installation. Look for YouTube videos. The pre-facelift filter from Tesla is only about $8. Higher price is with labor (1/10 hour?)

And yes, post facelift can be the much larger hepa filter. That filter is more expensive

Here’s a higher end replacement. Says it’s a HEPA filter with charcoal for odor protection.

Model S HEPA Cabin Air Filter Replacement

*Note: this is not a replacement to be used with the factory HEPA / biohazard system but rather to be used with the normal filter system as an “upgrade”

Wow, $75. the K&N linked above is "only" $50. There are similar styles to the HEPA filter on Amazon for $12. Seems like a good amount of reviews for that style says it restricts air flow too much coming out of their vents.

But haven't found one that fits pre-facelift cars (9.64" x 6.14" x 1.18"). Of course it doesn't need to be as exact as those specs since i posted about adding weather stripping to 'mod' my stock filter to make it a little bigger to fit more snug (Link)
Amazon link to a $12 similar type, BUT DOES NOT FIT OUT CARS: https://smile.amazon.com/Double-Fil...ciency-Adsorption-80292-t0g-a01/dp/B07L84898T

Rangers do this kind of stuff for reasonable prices in your garage or at work They are on your schedule not theirs. As for filter, ranger replaced mine for free and told me to put it back in in a couple of rears as it was fine. He was doing a recall at the time.