Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cali HOV Decals placement?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any Plaid owners have pics of how they mounted the California HOV decals? I'd like to see samples of how it was mounted to keep the car looking good. These decals are dead ugly.
Make sure to apply "clear paint protection film" first, then apply the stickers on it.

Those are just like Saran kitchen wrap but for your car.

Any Plaid owners have pics of how they mounted the California HOV decals? I'd like to see samples of how it was mounted to keep the car looking good. These decals are dead ugly.
For the last 10 years on multiple Teslas, I’ve only ever used 1 Clean Air sticker. I place them on PPF film, and stick on the rear right lower corner, on the gloss black trim portion, not the painted bumper. It’s unobtrusive with that low placement, and I’ve never had issue with CHP. I’ll send pic tomorrow.

For the last 10 years on multiple Teslas, I’ve only ever used 1 Clean Air sticker. I place them on PPF film, and stick on the rear right lower corner, on the gloss black trim portion, not the painted bumper. It’s unobtrusive with that low placement, and I’ve never had issue with CHP. I’ll send pic tomorrow.
IMG_3147.jpeg