Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

california CVRP rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone got approved recently and received payment? Just looking to see how long I should expect before the check arrives. I was approved today for my Model X.

Jeff

When did you submit your documents? I submitted mines on 10/16 and they haven't reviewed it yet.

CVRP website on approval time
CVRP staff members review applications in the order that supporting documents are received. Our average times to first review are shown below. We are very excited about the recent significant increase in Clean Vehicle Rebate Project applications. Due to this unprecedented volume, processing times are longer than usual. Our team thanks you for your decision to drive a clean vehicle and sincerely appreciates your patience while we work to process your application. These estimates were last updated: 11/27/2018.

• Applications not selected for income verification: 75 calendar days.
  • Applications selected for income verification: 90 calendar days.
For example, if your documents were received by CVRP staff on 11/1/2018 and your application was selected for income verification, the estimated date of first review is 1/30/2019.

When did you submit your documents? I submitted mines on 10/16 and they haven't reviewed it yet.

CVRP website on approval time

So my application was approved yesterday but I can't remember when I submitted my documents, sometime back in September... I just want to know from others how long the delta was between the application approved step and the mail you the check step?

Jeff