Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California financing 2.19% 72 months

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any banks with such rates outside of California? I am in North Carolina. I am paying 4.49 for 72 months and local CU has 3.25 for 72 months. Any better than that? I would love somewhere in 2% vicinity

Plz advise

Believe you do. I mean you have to become a member and open an account with them anyway.

You could go the lightstream route and rate match.
Just applied. Lady said it takes about 3 days to get a final approval but I did qualify for their lowest rate (795 TU Fico). Yes, you’re right about the payment needing to come from their account. Thanks again.

I picked up a new demo inventory X P100D ludicrous this weekend. Still can't believe the deal I got. $81,800 white on white, 6 seat, EAP/FSD, 22 inch wheels w/ MSRP $160k. Initially got 72 months 3.33% from Tesla but I saw that Tesla has a 7 day rate match and looked up on the loan spreadsheet from the model 3 section. Applied at EECU and was approved for 2.19% and sent the approval letter to Tesla and now they are matching it by sending my a check of over 3k in the next 2 weeks! Definitely feel like I hit the lottery with this car.

I think you did! Congrats :)