Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 10/20 (LR AWD, White/Black, Aero wheels) for pick up in Marina del Rey. Got the "Days-not-available-for-delivery" email this morning. Got the request to make payment this evening. No VIN. (With all the false VIN experiences folks are posting not sure that even matters.)

Reactions: AZjohnInCA
Found these today on Reddit. It looks like Tesla has a staging area setup in North Hollywood / LA. It looks like they are trying to build up a lot of cars so that they can deliver the cars very quickly.

Source: North Hollywood, CA / Usually an empty lot : TeslaModel3

TIi7dJl.jpg y01gltxhk9541.jpg

Found these today on Reddit. It looks like Tesla has a staging area setup in North Hollywood / LA. It looks like they are trying to build up a lot of cars so that they can deliver the cars very quickly.

Source: North Hollywood, CA / Usually an empty lot : TeslaModel3

View attachment 489558 View attachment 489559

I am hopeful most of our cars are in lots like this. Last spring I had seen hundreds in a lot off Dyer Rd and the 55 Fwy in Santa Ana, and perhaps it was for a similar staging purpose.

Reactions: arroyobass
I received the unavailability email yesterday around midday but still do not have a VIN assigned to my account. Ordered 10/27 at Buena Park LR AWD no FSD

Same car here. I ordered on 10/28 at Glendale Americana with delivery at Burbank. I listed availability through 12/26, including Christmas. After that I am not available. Crossing my fingers that I can still get my car.