TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Calling Model X Owner - Southwest Florida EVent

Discussion in 'Florida' started by chriSharek, Apr 13, 2016.

1. chriSharek

chriSharek Member

On April 28, 2016 in Estero, FL near Bonita Springs, the Southwest Sustainability Summit will feature an EV Exhibition. I received my MS about 2 weeks ago, my son will drive down our 5 year old Volt. But I'm really looking for a Model X to have on display there for 2 hours (only from noon to 2). I have flyers and more information that I can't seem to post or attach. There will be a number of elected officials from the Southwest Florida area and will have many questions for real owners (not dealers). Here's the link:

www.swflsustainability.com

Please contact me if you have any questions or can participate. Thanks!

2. GordonBremer

GordonBremer Member

I would like to attend with our MX Sig, but we will be away until early May. So many folks want to see an X!!

3. chriSharek

chriSharek Member

Thank you for at least letting me know! Is there anyone else in Southwest Florida that might be able to attend with their X? I'm also looking for a Nissan Leaf too. Thanks! cs