Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Camera error (Not a good picture)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Since a week I enjoy driving a Model 3 but since yesterday a problem.

An error message appears: "Blind Spot Detection Limited." I think something is wrong with the cameras. When I view the recorded images on the USB, the images are not good.

The recorded images are green and do not move. See picture.

Screenshot 2019-06-27 at 17.18.29.png

I have already done a reset but that did not provide a solution. Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi all,

Since a week I enjoy driving a Model 3 but since yesterday a problem.

An error message appears: "Blind Spot Detection Limited." I think something is wrong with the cameras. When I view the recorded images on the USB, the images are not good.

The recorded images are green and do not move. See picture.

View attachment 424279

I have already done a reset but that did not provide a solution. Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance! :)
Not sure, this visual issue is commonly associated with badly formatted drive. May want to make sure and format it correctly and make sure it has a high data rate. The blind spot detection may be a different issue.

It a Full Self Driving car, right!
Not helpful.

Maybe bad drive? I went from a small Sandisk pendrive to a Samsung T5, and haven't had any problems since.
I suspect small pendrives will throttle writing speeds when they get hot, and since the area is so small the heat dissipation will be worse compared to a big SSD.