Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can Anyone Help Me Make a Car Show "Spec Sheet" for My P85D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
Curious if anyone wants to help me create a simply car show "spec sheet" for my P85D. If you're not familiar these are the small sheets of paper (8.5" x 11" is most common) sheets that show a picture alone with make, model, mods and relevant specs.

A few of my buddies have some very nice muscle/classic cars and they've asked me to join them at local car shows on the weekends. Last time I went they told me to park next to them which I obliged. They all opened their hoods to show off their engines all around me and I felt left out so I popped up my Frunk as well. It was funny to watch people stop my my buddy's '68 Camaro with a supercharged LS3 and drool over it and then walk past mine and pause usually with confusion across their face. Most will laugh and a few will even comment to their friends on how it may be the fastest car there even though it doesn't even have en engine.

What I'd like is a simple 8.5" x 11" sheet I can print in color and throw in one of those clear table-stop stands to place in there so those that don't know Teslas can read a couple of quick lines to see what they're really about. I feel like this is the PERFECT demographic that would fall in love with a Tesla if they knew more about them other than cursory details that tend to be inaccurate.

I debated a hamster wheel for the lulz but decided this would be a better use of the opportunity.

I just want something to the effect of:

2014 Tesla Model S P85D
100% Electric Vehicle
253 Miles on a Single Charge
0-60 in 3 seconds
Runs on sunshine

...with a nice stock photo. I have a nice stock photo that looks pretty much exactly how my car looks now that would work well. Might add the options too since it's fully loaded in bullet format under all of this kind of like you see on other show cars that list the factory options. Something like:

Multi-Coat Red Exterior
Black 2nd Generation Seats
Black Alcantara headliner
Carbon Fiber Dash Trim
21" Gray Turbine Wheels
Autopilot (AP1)
Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
Panoramic Sunroof
Subzero Weather Package
Smart Air Suspension
Dual Chargers
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Red Brake Calipers

So, anyone have this sort of expertise that wouldn't mind helping? I can probably crank something out via Paint or an older Version of Photoshop that I have but it would take me a bit and wouldn't be anywhere near as cool as what I'm sure someone here with more skills could crank out in short order.

This is what I made back in early 2015. Unfortunately it’s full of errors! (Horsepower is way off for example).

176BF884-6B12-4F45-A17C-3136D7F8B4A5.jpeg

I have a Word doc that I pieced together with some versions found here and elsewhere online, if you want to PM me with your email I can send it over to you. Mine is for an 85D, so you might have a few things to tweak, but most is general info.

Like you, I was in my first car show last year, and it was both funny to see people's reactions, but also great to be able to spread the word to a ton of people that day. I was in one in a smaller town so there were lots of folks who hadn't ever seen one in person before.