Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I open zoom from web browser?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I can tell the zoom app can't be opened directly from the web browser - is this correct?

Some telemedicine apps I use require a login via web interface then clicking on a zoom link to open zoom. I'm not sure how to get a meeting invite from that and how to copy and paste to the tesla zoom app.

It seems like I would need to go enter the web portal through my phone then copy the zoom link on my phone then send a text message with that link (per instructions in following link). Is that correct?

Thank you!

I can't launch Zoom App from the browser. I have a Zoom link sent to my gmail. So I tried to click on the link but it says I didn't have Zoom installed. I can either download or join via web browser. I chose to join using web browser. But then the video is blocked - it says I need to configure the browser to enable access to the camera. In the end, I started meeting using Zoom App directly with meeting ID and passcode. It's much easier that way. But you do need to know the meeting passcode if there is one. Sometimes it's embedded/encrypted in the link and you can't figure it out directly.

Upvote 0