Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I uncork my X or not?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking at buying a 2016 Model X60D and plan to upgrade it to a 75D at some point. The question is "will the car get the uncork" in performance once it becomes a 75D? The production date was 8/2016 and VIN # 015xxx if that helps. Thanks.

No worries. I am looking at purchasing an X60D fully loaded (premium upgrade package, tan perf seats, UHFS, Subzero, AP1) for around $69K. Of course at some point I am going to have to fork up another $4500 to upgrade to the 75 pack and uncork. Not sure how that deal compares in today's world. Of course I will get AP1 and middle row will not fold. Thoughts especially from existing X60D owners?

right, my bad. ITs $4500 for the X.

No worries. I am looking at purchasing an X60D fully loaded (premium upgrade package, tan perf seats, UHFS, Subzero, AP1) for around $69K. Of course at some point I am going to have to fork up another $4500 to upgrade to the 75 pack and uncork. Not sure how that deal compares in today's world. Of course I will get AP1 and middle row will not fold. Thoughts especially from existing X60D owners?

$69k for.a X60D seems extreme. I've seen 90Ds in the 70-80k range with the same feature set. I would value a 2016 X60 more between 60-65.

I know my fully loaded 2017 S75 is only worth ~63k.