Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone tell me where all the Tesla's is at?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I rented a Model S over the Christmas holiday in California. Tesla's were everywhere, and we waited in line to charge at the Dublin-Amador Plaza Supercharger. When we returned it (all good things come to an end), I put down a reservation for a Model 3 and returned home to NC.

Since being home, and whenever the family will let me, I've visited a local Supercharger. So far:
  1. Burlington NC Supercharger
  2. Warsaw NC Supercharger
  3. Charlotte Supercharger
I just want to link up to the Tesla vibe again, and maybe strike up a fun conversation with an owner. But so far, zero Tesla's. Not a single one. I see them occasionally on the road, but... never at a SC.

I realize that Fremont & Palo Alto are home base, and that CA generally has more green-minded people. But really, East Coast? Does anybody have access to a map that shows the # of Tesla's per capita?

Old article from InsideEVs.com 2 years ago:

218.png

Even older Edmunds.com 3 years ago:

ns_128141_600.jpg

Tesla Popularity Contest: Model S Mania in Washington State

800x-1.jpg

So I rented a Model S over the Christmas holiday in California. Tesla's were everywhere, and we waited in line to charge at the Dublin-Amador Plaza Supercharger. When we returned it (all good things come to an end), I put down a reservation for a Model 3 and returned home to NC.

Since being home, and whenever the family will let me, I've visited a local Supercharger. So far:
  1. Burlington NC Supercharger
  2. Warsaw NC Supercharger
  3. Charlotte Supercharger
I just want to link up to the Tesla vibe again, and maybe strike up a fun conversation with an owner. But so far, zero Tesla's. Not a single one. I see them occasionally on the road, but... never at a SC.

I realize that Fremont & Palo Alto are home base, and that CA generally has more green-minded people. But really, East Coast? Does anybody have access to a map that shows the # of Tesla's per capita?

I was at Burlington on Monday, on my way through. They're there, you just haven't had the right timing...

I was at Burlington on Monday, on my way through. They're there, you just haven't had the right timing...
I had the right timing to be behind one today which had a pretty kewl matte black paint job.
It was a little odd though because it was pouring and the drivers window was open.
Naturally he was smoking... 2 cigarettes at the same time. lol