Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can suspension be fixed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen quite a few complaints about the ride in the Model 3 and I've seen posts where people changed the springs to lower the car.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be possible to change the springs and / or shocks to get a better ride. If it is, why haven't people been doing it?

I've seen quite a few complaints about the ride in the Model 3 and I've seen posts where people changed the springs to lower the car.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be possible to change the springs and / or shocks to get a better ride. If it is, why haven't people been doing it?

If the suspension was tuned correctly for your intentions, then it's totally possible. I achieved a lower ride height, better handling and a more compliant ride through MPP Comfort Coilovers. It eliminated that jarring feeling when going over bumps, that usually throws your car's balance off. Feel free to message me if you have any specific questions, I'm here to help 👍

DSC00540.jpeg

Reactions: MountainPass