Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can we make an Official Photos thread or sub-forum?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my MY LR AWD: "Chiaro di Luna" (Moonlight in Italian)

IMG_4285.jpg

Hi all, congratulations on your Model Ys! I have a 2016 X and a 2018 3 that I'm hoping to swap for a Y next year.

I'm also Board Chair of Climate XChange, a nonprofit working to put a price on carbon in states across the country, to help them meet their carbon emissions reduction commitments. Every year we give away one - or more - Teslas to the winners of our Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle, which is our biggest annual fundraiser. Please see www.carbonraffle.org for details on last year's and previous raffles, and to get on our mailing list for this year.

We are busy preparing to launch our 5th raffle this fall, with the prize drawing in February. If you take a look at the site you'll see that last year we did a drone and photo shoot at an airstrip near Boston and got some great photos of Models S, X and 3 thanks to several owners who volunteered their cars and time. Due to the pandemic we decided not to hold another such photo shoot and will instead re-use shots and footage from last year, for the website and online advertising. But we have no Model Y photos!

Would any of you Model Y owners be willing to let us use photos of your Model Ys this year? Preferably non-Performance models (we can't afford it), and without visible modifications such as 3rd party wheels, matte protection film, etc. Nature shots are of particular interest. See below for some examples from last year. I've seen a few nice shots in this thread, but I'm sure there are more.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks in advance for your help.
Peter Kirby

BjldV9TuQrcpTgQHrKRIS9WJxJ0-ubsJqCYyvUDcvZOU90gN0qAEibbmVYlddd63CU5qS6TLlWeS0MixVCQwahosFxhKJRJ0gj4xjFT-ITC4y6UI4WoxRinJEELPyzy097gzxeX0

Uf6BS5VoETzrkldDyvtOxwRo97hjMDJC-edB5L7pd6TsAM0-cCcxsrMCLzw2B_VGQ7lW0oH721wCg0hRudJ1KRX5MLIQlF9qSj5DJW2PjtwXFffPrgRuqjjaAm1mdbRRe7g7iHfe

f63UhH6yJouFUnXDeO0dsMUsczTf11T6XWtUix46LwrmWqthBQt1sguIzRBlJXDeKid4hyy2crA2FmqW4BGVEU4-E7-dtVL9TlblLPYqnx8KW8OMLejh8LywvomNRq1Bd4SUWj6l

upload_2020-8-26_23-25-35.png

Climate XChange's Fifth Tesla Raffle site went live yesterday - please help our efforts to combat climate change by buying your tickets for a chance to win a fully loaded S or X Performance with Federal and MA prize taxes paid at www.carbonraffle.org

Thanks to @Protect1989 and @AKTech.it for allowing us to use some of your Model Y photos posted above! Very much appreciated.
-Peter

5CXCTR-promo-fullsize-v2.jpg

Reactions: Protect1989