Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can we officially bury the MCU1 Web Browser as dead forever?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use the browser daily... maybe not a graphic demanding website?
Mine will not load google.com, or tesla.com, or a static html text file which I put on my server for the sole purpose of "parking" the Tesla web browser on a non-demanding page so it doesn't run in the background when I'm not in the car. It doesn't get any less demanding than a static text file.

• Helpful
Reactions: Chaserr
Mine will not load google.com, or tesla.com, or a static html text file which I put on my server for the sole purpose of "parking" the Tesla web browser on a non-demanding page so it doesn't run in the background when I'm not in the car. It doesn't get any less demanding than a static text file.
The web browser is always running in the background even when it's not open?

hmmm... try dstaruser.org just curious if you have any luck? But it has absolutely gotten really bad.