Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can we sell our reservation number?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think yes but only if it’s attached to a Tesla account that you don’t need.
I have an account with both of my teslas and CT reservation and I also have another account with a separate CT reservation.
i don’t see an issue giving someone my login info for that account with just the CT reservation so they can fill their own registration info when time comes.
not planing on doing so since I actually am interested in 2 CT for my busines.

I think yes but only if it’s attached to a Tesla account that you don’t need.
I have an account with both of my teslas and CT reservation and I also have another account with a separate CT reservation.
i don’t see an issue giving someone my login info for that account with just the CT reservation so they can fill their own registration info when time comes.
not planing on doing so since I actually am interested in 2 CT for my busines.
The reservation is under the user name and the CT will be under the name on the reservation. No changes or cancel the order.

My bad, the original reservation is under the name that was provided. You cannot change the name.
to the best of MY knowledge (which means little knowledge) the account name is not the name that must be placed on the registration info or finance application.
My experience... I have Model X on my name and Model Y on my wife's name but the account is on my name only so just how I wrote my wife on the model Y I could have written Christopher Columbus

Reactions: DJ-3
The real answer is that no one knows until someone tries it.
And supposedly the "you can't resell" is back in the contract now, so they may be looking at this more closely than before.

Everyone, except those with a lot of money, hate ticket scalpers, which is what this is.

Reactions: beewang