TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Canada MCU 1

Discussion in 'Model S' started by T3MTLCanada, Jul 13, 2020.

1. T3MTLCanada

T3MTLCanada Member

In US there currently a investigation regarding for MCU, but nothing for Canada.

If in the US they declare that Tesla was at fault and Tesla somehow allow to fix the MCU for free, will this move to Canada ?

I’m sure a lot of people in Canada still got MCU 1

2. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Doubt it.

3. TLej

TLej Little-Known Member

People could probably log the same issues with Transport Canada and reference the American cases to draw attention to the issue here.

4. rooter

rooter Member

Does Canada even have electricity?

If not how do you charge your car?

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
  5. TLej

TLej Little-Known Member

The Power of Positive Thinking.

• Funny x 3
  6. recluce

recluce Member

@ Gee, rooter appears to be such as positive thinking, friendly and super-funny person (not the first thread I noticed this) that I just couldn't take it anymore. So I had to add him/her/it to my Ignore list, unfortunately.

7. rooter

rooter Member

Oh come on now recluce, can't I have a little fun at your expense? See TLej is a secure person.

Now; I'm from Texas and our target was Oklahoma back then. You should be glad you're not from there...

• Funny x 1