Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had been sitting on a delivery date estimate of September 27 – September 30 for about a week and a half. Prior to that it had been creeping forward in five day increments over the course of a few weeks from early September into late August. This morning it changed to September 9 to September 22. Naturally I would initially be excited about this, however, after what happened over the last month where it advanced, advanced, advanced, and then got pushed back I’m not holding my breath. We will see.

MSLR MSM/black 21” FSD order date March 4
Very interesting that it updated to a date way sooner.. and with a date a little over a week away no less. I would expect if it were true you would have a VIN assigned already no?
Either, you ordered about a month before me with similar spec (except the tires) and are presumably using the Calgary store? My fingers are crossed for you. Keep us updated!!

Reactions: MikeJ and Bitjockey
Very interesting that it updated to a date way sooner.. and with a date a little over a week away no less. I would expect if it were true you would have a VIN assigned already no?
Either, you ordered about a month before me with similar spec (except the tires) and are presumably using the Calgary store? My fingers are crossed for you. Keep us updated!!
Yes. Calgary (based just south). I haven’t checked the website for a VIN in the page source yet but I will today.

I was super optimistic when Tesla was making micro adjustments to the delivery date through August, each one getting closer. Made me think I had a pretty specific spot in the production cue. And then it bumped back out. The Sept 27-30 EDD seemed a bit weird (so narrow) and this new range is more in keeping with what happened in August. Who knows right? Serious roller coaster ride of emotion.

Thanks for the good wishes and encouragement. I will definitely keep posting updates here. For everyone, regardless of EDD, it will be reassuring when refreshed MS vehicles start hitting Tesla centres in Canada

Red/black 19 just got VIN 19-29 sept EDD.
EoQ push !!
Nice! Is that for that Plaid of LR? I have the same config LR Red/Black 19 and my EDD changed a few times in the last few weeks. I'm now sitting at 18-30 Sept (MTL). Just called Tesla and they told me there's a push to deliver model S' in Canada before the end of the quarter (30 sept). Your VIN and the recent changes in EDD before the end of the month seems to confirm that.

Reactions: 3jst1 and Ianw_2021
Today my EDD changed from Nov 14 - Dec 4 to Oct 31 - Nov 20, maybe I should start buying winter tires and mats soon, or will that jinx it? :oops:
Winter mats can wait. I would advise to look to see what's available for winter tires around mid-to-late September to see what's available, although selection tends to be limited, especially on first year configurations (we had to scramble to find a set of winters for our Y as the selection was limited and few sets available). Consider it research time as I believe the new setup is slightly different depending upon what you have on order.