Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea I’ve been Allstate ever since I started driving 10+ years ago, and no claims either. Getting their customer service was hell too… the agent I used to work with had the audacity to tell me he only works on new customers (I was switching to the tesla) and forced me to call their central customer service.

Just such a pain to move all the insurance as my house and car aren’t aligned, but yea Allstate sucks
Yah I was SO peed off that I took the pain and made it happen ….

Just went down to a 1 week window - 5 Feb - 12 Feb, with the car now showing as a "2022 Model S"

And.... a VIN in the source code! Very very high NF469 (almost NF470).

Should see an official VIN and delivery soonish now I think...
Mines a NF469, pick up 28th to Feb 4th…. My sales rep said it’s in transit….. I’m in Vancouver

Finally seeing a VIN here as well, NF469 and delivery down to a 1 week window of Feb 10-17. Pumped! After waiting since June, hard to believe this might finally happen. Avoiding the dreaded lux tax would be sweet.

What pre-delivery items can I take care of in the mean time:
- arrange insurance with a vin?
- re-do credit app for a new financing rate (how do I trigger this?)
- arrange appointment for winter wheels, PPF, tint
- anything else to make delivery as smooth as possible?
For credit application my rep had to reset it and I reapplied! Does the LR come with all season tires?

You found a nail at time of pickup or they told you about it? I had a nail in one of my Michelin PS4 rears but only found it 10km after pick up when I swapped to winters, and they wouldn’t do anything about it.

Luckily the nail hit the tread and seems to not have punctured, so perhaps it’ll be ok.

Depends and not consistent. There is a raging thread about cars in snow country coming with summer tires on the 19s. Mine came with AS. It also looks like Tesla is swapping to AS if it comes with summers and you don’t want them
Mine came with Continental all season….. one tire with nail on the sidewall….. waiting for replacement tire
You found a nail at time of pickup or they told you about it? I had a nail in one of my Michelin PS4 rears but only found it 10km after pick up when I swapped to winters, and they wouldn’t do anything about it.

Luckily the nail hit the tread and seems to not have punctured, so perhaps it’ll be ok.

Dream vs. Reality :)

Studio_Project.jpeg

Finally delivery day tomorrow 1230pm of my MSLR blue exterior/ white Interior 19” wheels in Langley BC!!! So excited!! I don’t think I will be able to sleep tonight!!
Such a long wait from June 2021!!
Two dream cars now-
2021 Porsche Macan Turbo
2022 Model S LR
Wife has a 2020 GLE350
Son has a 2021 Model 3 base
You are blessed. Congratulations on delivery day finally here. Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Bobchahal
Finally delivery day tomorrow 1230pm of my MSLR blue exterior/ white Interior 19” wheels in Langley BC!!! So excited!! I don’t think I will be able to sleep tonight!!
Such a long wait from June 2021!!
Two dream cars now-
2021 Porsche Macan Turbo
2022 Model S LR
Wife has a 2020 GLE350
Son has a 2021 Model 3 base
Congrats! May I ask what VIN you received? NF46?

I‘m jealous. It turns out mine was scheduled to arrive yesterday, but is/was held up at the Coutts border blockade.

Maybe it will arrive today…

Last edited: