Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Edmonton, AB
MS LR/Blue/Cream/FSD/RN1153, ordered 18 Jul, showing October delivery date (hasn't been blank yet).

I put the order in while still on the fence just to get a place in line, I really hope I get a delivery before next year otherwise I may bail... But it sounds like I'm about the latest order on here so far, and with all you fine folks ahead of me...

Reactions: MikeJ
Yes, fingers crossed for you. Mine was August as well (Silver w/cream interior LR, R114414**) in Vancouver. Waiting for the ETA to return...
Did you order in February? I’m pretty close your order for specs but RN a little higher. What wheels do you have? I’ve heard that no Model S Plaids have shipped with 19” - only 21” arachnids.
Glad to hear some Plaid delivery estimates starting to pop back up. Hopefully extends to LR soon 🤞🏼

Did you order in February? I’m pretty close your order for specs but RN a little higher. What wheels do you have? I’ve heard that no Model S Plaids have shipped with 19” - only 21” arachnids.
Glad to hear some Plaid delivery estimates starting to pop back up. Hopefully extends to LR soon 🤞🏼
I ordered on Jan. 27th with 19" wheels. Are you in Vancouver as well?

Look at section : what’s not included
I saw the what’s not included section. Am I missing something? I think that the car tax would still be inside there? I see where it says Luxury tax is not included. but didn’t I see a section where it said boats over 250K and cars over 100k have the added tax?
Or is this new?

Stopped by at Vaughan Tesla yesterday, first time there. Unlike Oakville, they don't allow non-employees inside. I bought a set of TPMS sensors for some aftermarket rims, FYI they have hundreds in stock, same sensors used in the most recent Model Y, $95/ea. If my car arrives midwinter I want to have choices for rims and winter tires. Depending on how the 19s look, may use them for winter rubber and go with 20s for summer, or get other 19s for winter.

They've not seen any refreshes and have no idea when they will arrive.

Went from blank to August yesterday, still holding today.

Hey guys lets post some timelines here in this thread, here is mine to start:

Ordered 10.06.2021
RN 115115xxx
Model S Plaid White/White CF, 21 Arachnids
Delivery Estimate; August
London ON
Ordered Feb 6, 2021
RN114472xxx
Model S Long Range Blue/white, 21 Arachnids, FSD
Mississauga, ON
Delivery Estimate: March, then changed to August and now it does not have a deliver date.
Anyone showing a delivery date now?

MS Plaid + ordered on battery day, changed to Plaid (red on white with 21”) delivery date shows August and sometimes it’s missing date. Dropped by Vaughan SC and was told not to expect it until October possibly November. Hope they are wrong. Elon to rescue please

Edmonton, AB
MS LR/Blue/Cream/FSD/RN1153, ordered 18 Jul, showing October delivery date (hasn't been blank yet).

I put the order in while still on the fence just to get a place in line, I really hope I get a delivery before next year otherwise I may bail... But it sounds like I'm about the latest order on here so far, and with all you fine folks ahead of me...

Just went blank this morning. I’m not too worried yet, it seems like that’s just part of the process for most… still hoping for delivery before the end of the year!

Reactions: Bitjockey
My S reservation no longer had an ETA, was previously Oct.

Am thinking of accepting the S when it comes and selling when the X arrives a few months later. With the market as it is, I assume I wouldn’t take a huge bath on the S when re-selling if it’s low km.