Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They fit but the 3rd row they move around easy.. doesn’t seem like the water will be contained in back rows as the lip is not raised high on the back —- not sure that’s normal for others
I don't think normally the 3rd row would come with same level of raised lip.

Also, did you get the key fob? Not sure if they are still offering it any more with 2023 model. Last I heard lot of people didn't get it even with 2022 models

Last edited:
I don't think normally the 3rd row would come with same level of raised lip.

Also, did you get the key fob? Not sure if they are still offering it any more with 2023 model. Last I heard lot of people didn't get it even with 2022 models
I put In a service request for the 3rd row seat belt clips, scratched plastic panel on middle row seat and asked about the physical key. Will see what they say. Apt is Monday.

I took some pictures of the mats. I like the fit except the 3rd row, but I guess it’s what you get with two pieces. I left the carpet under the front mats, so they would fit better otherwise.

A42C2280-DDF4-4D6F-9E8A-88E4615D116A.jpeg
486C6A7D-C08B-4CF0-99E9-F7346090BC5F.jpeg
A47C0F23-E137-48D6-81EF-19B897184C82.jpeg
DA5ABA18-038D-400F-8E57-1996208D27F5.jpeg

Last edited:
I put In a service request for the 3rd row seat belt clips, scratched plastic panel on middle row seat and asked about the physical key. Will see what they say. Apt is Monday.

I took some pictures of the mats. I like the fit except the 3rd row, but I guess it’s what you get with two pieces. I left the carpet under the front mats, so they would fit better otherwise.

View attachment 885316View attachment 885317View attachment 885318View attachment 885319
I see what you mean about the 3rd row. First two rows do seem nice but clearly some visible gaps for the 3rd row. Not sure what does Tasmanian look like for 3rd row. Also, let us know what they say about the key fob. I know most of us don't use the physical keys now a days but I would love to get even a single fob

Sales texted me Dec 3rd and told me I will get VIN within 1-2 weeks,
still no VIN.
EDD Dec18-Jan 8

it takes forever.
if we don't get the VIN by Monday then, I would say we are not getting anything until late Jan. Now they are just going to focus on the quarter/year-end push. With the Holiday season coming up, it would be hard for them to get the delivery in the last week unless it is already en route before Christmas

Here's the 3rd row. Depth of the raised lip is same all around.
I paid US$480 for full set including driver and passenger mats, 2nd and 3rd row mats, frunk and trunk mats along with 3rd row seat back covers. This also included shipping cost from US to Canada. I purchased these 2 months ago. I think Tasmanian has increased their price a bit now. But still, I think it's great value for a quality product.

I paid US$480 for full set including driver and passenger mats, 2nd and 3rd row mats, frunk and trunk mats along with 3rd row seat back covers. This also included shipping cost from US to Canada. I purchased these 2 months ago. I think Tasmanian has increased their price a bit now. But still, I think it's great value for a quality product

Ddi you purchase via Tesla website ?