Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed that the MVPA document has now been removed from my account page, no longer see a VIN. Delivery date still says April 23-29, but I’m concerned they removed the MVPA. I assume the delivery date will be pushed again soon… if that's the case I give up on this car. Waiting since Oct 2020.
Just found out last Thursday that my delivery date moved up from august 2022 to this week. And yesterday got my VIN and they scheduled the delivery at laval as well. Kind of stressful, did not expect that and I wonder if they will bump out again 🤔

Reactions: imag
Just found out last Thursday that my delivery date moved up from august 2022 to this week. And yesterday got my VIN and they scheduled the delivery at laval as well. Kind of stressful, did not expect that and I wonder if they will bump out again 🤔
I also am expecting a delivery date this week or next in montreal. I thought at first Laval but the SA assured me that they'd rather have it in Montreal so that they can spend a good hour going over the car and answering questions.

They said they usually delivery the Y's to laval

I also am expecting a delivery date this week or next in montreal. I thought at first Laval but the SA assured me that they'd rather have it in Montreal so that they can spend a good hour going over the car and answering questions.

They said they usually delivery the Y's to laval
Oh nice! To be honest I am really not prepared, so last minute and so much things to do. Not even sure I can get a PPF appointment yet.

They set mine in Laval which is fine for me, the MTL is so cramped now. I am trying to quote the car for insurance, it doesn't even exist and I tried 2021, no X. Waiting on the phone now with my insurer *sigh*

Very frustrated, the EDD that was expedited to be April 23-29 was just moved again to August.
Fed up.
When did you order it?

They scheduled a pick up date for the 22th on Sunday night when I last checked and yesterday they moved my date to 24-30th saying they have some logistics problem but gave me a VIN for insurances purposes.

Ive been running all over the places for PPF appointments, will you get PPF on you X?

When did you order it?

They scheduled a pick up date for the 22th on Sunday night when I last checked and yesterday they moved my date to 24-30th saying they have some logistics problem but gave me a VIN for insurances purposes.

Ive been running all over the places for PPF appointments, will you get PPF on you X?
I ordered Oct 2020 (X long range), edd date has been pushed several times, was scheduled for this wk. Most recently had a VIN until a few days ago. Now VIN removed, and date pushed again to Aug. Yes getting ppf on X, also have it on my Y.

I ordered Oct 2020 (X long range), edd date has been pushed several times, was scheduled for this wk. Most recently had a VIN until a few days ago. Now VIN removed, and date pushed again to Aug. Yes getting ppf on X, also have it on my Y.
How many seats? I ordered MXLR 6 Seats on February 2020 and still no sign of it. They really have a random number generator coordinating who gets the next vehicle.

How many seats? I ordered MXLR 6 Seats on February 2020 and still no sign of it. They really have a random number generator coordinating who gets the next vehicle.
6 seater, it’s just wrong what they are doing. They‘re stringing us along week to week. It’s not right to postpone a delivery for another 5months, just 7 days prior to an expected delivery date. What if people sell their own cars in preparation to delivery, return their leases, or get financing, insurance ect.. all for nothing. I have been a huge advocate for Tesla but this situation has become a joke.

Reactions: TrevTremaine
Oh wow, you are like amongst the first to order it! Mine was push back and forth many times too, to the point I stopped checking since last feb.

Where you got your Y wrapped? I did it at protex on my current X, however I am thinking to go somewhere else this time.