Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1657754048160.gif

I was looking at the latest fly over at Fremont. There are quite of bit of Xs sitting there on the lawn again. I wonder if those are ours. Because I seen some of the vins that are already shipped to the west coast vins are higher than the ones listed for the Ontario ones that haven’t shipped yet or even appear in our accounts.(assuming they make the cars in sequence with the vin)

I was looking at the latest fly over at Fremont. There are quite of bit of Xs sitting there on the lawn again. I wonder if those are ours. Because I seen some of the vins that are already shipped to the west coast vins are higher than the ones listed for the Ontario ones that haven’t shipped yet or even appear in our accounts.(assuming they make the cars in sequence with the vin)
I was wondering the same thing since I assume they need a certain number of cars for a train shipment to Chicago. Hopefully one of us in Ontario / Quebec get word their car has shipped since I think that will mean all our cars have shipped.

I was wondering the same thing since I assume they need a certain number of cars for a train shipment to Chicago. Hopefully one of us in Ontario / Quebec get word their car has shipped since I think that will mean all our cars have shipped.
I got this text yesterday:

Hi , your Model X has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

ts.la/account

Reactions: SamGr
I got this text yesterday:

Hi , your Model X has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

ts.la/account
My EDD just got updated to July 25 to 31 was July 20 to Aug 6. Doesn't seem that far away but I will be on vacation so that kind of stinks.