Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He didn’t specify. I find the whole thing highly unlikely seeing I don’t have a visible vin yet. But I am also trying to be hopeful that yesterday was my last day buying gas for a car I own. I just realized I have a couple hundred dollars in petro points. So worst case scenario I will just use them if the car is delayed until next month.

I wanted to ask my SA more question but I also didn’t want to start annoying him and he leaves me on read or something going forward.
When I picked up my MY in June, the VIN didn't show up in my app until a couple of days before the scheduled pick up time. So I am not sure seeing your VIN in the app is a necessary condition.

For my MX, I have a EDD of July 23 - Aug 1. I saw a VIN in the source code last week and confirmed with a SA via text, but still have not seen it in the app. Did get a text a few days ago that the car has left the factory. Fingers crossed that it will show up in the next few days.

Good luck on yours too.

When I picked up my MY in June, the VIN didn't show up in my app until a couple of days before the scheduled pick up time. So I am not sure seeing your VIN in the app is a necessary condition.

For my MX, I have a EDD of July 23 - Aug 1. I saw a VIN in the source code last week and confirmed with a SA via text, but still have not seen it in the app. Did get a text a few days ago that the car has left the factory. Fingers crossed that it will show up in the next few days.

Good luck on yours too.
That’s good news. What’s your delivery location?

Picked up my X in Oakville today a few days early. They texted me to say it had arrived early. There was a refreshed blue and white X there as well.

Overall love the car. Two disappointments. 1) We previously had an S that we sold in 2017. We used a 240V plug in our garage for this. After driving 100km home from Oakville we were extremely surprised to realize that the charging cable provided does not fit 240v!!! The only one they provide connects to a regular 120V outlet. So we were stuck without being able to charge at home and to top that the adapter for the 240V is sold out on the Tesla website. Thankfully we know someone with a model 3 who had a spare adapter. For the price of this car though I find this ridiculous. 2) Although somewhat trivial I got my kids pretty darn excited for the “Tesla Arcade” video game system. Turns out it doesn’t work on the rear display and only can be used when the car is parked (!!).

I know I’m going to love the car but these two things, especially the charging cable, got me feeling a bit letdown.

Hope everyone else waiting for a delivery in the gta shortly has a great experience!

Reactions: SamGr and Caines
Picked up my X in Oakville today a few days early. They texted me to say it had arrived early. There was a refreshed blue and white X there as well.

Overall love the car. Two disappointments. 1) We previously had an S that we sold in 2017. We used a 240V plug in our garage for this. After driving 100km home from Oakville we were extremely surprised to realize that the charging cable provided does not fit 240v!!! The only one they provide connects to a regular 120V outlet. So we were stuck without being able to charge at home and to top that the adapter for the 240V is sold out on the Tesla website. Thankfully we know someone with a model 3 who had a spare adapter. For the price of this car though I find this ridiculous. 2) Although somewhat trivial I got my kids pretty darn excited for the “Tesla Arcade” video game system. Turns out it doesn’t work on the rear display and only can be used when the car is parked (!!).

I know I’m going to love the car but these two things, especially the charging cable, got me feeling a bit letdown.

Hope everyone else waiting for a delivery in the gta shortly has a great experience!
Did yours come with key fobs and mobile charger? I seen in the main thread that one person recently got theirs delivered this month had both. I also seen that one that got delivered last week had neither.

I think the blue one is mine :)

Did yours come with key fobs and mobile charger? I seen in the main thread that one person recently got theirs delivered this month had both. I also seen that one that got delivered last week had neither.
Two key cards only and a mobile connector that only connects to a 120V standard residential outlet. The piece that would connect it to a 240V outlet was missing and I had to borrow that from a model 3 owner while I’ve now ordered one online.

Congrats! Also just got my delivery text for same day (30th) at Toronto location. The VIN finally shows up on the app at the same time. NF3534XX. April 2021 order.
Hopefully we get lucky and the car is available sooner for delivery. So I don’t have to do a partial fill up in gas to make it to Saturday. I got my wall charger being installed this Wednesday.

Either way it give me about a week with the car before I send it off to get xpel stealth ppf and windows tinted. And the spoiler wrapped on gloss black or carbon fiber. I’m also considering vinyl wrapping the interior wood trim with black carbon fiber or white carbon fiber.

In all the videos I seen of the vehicle I didn’t like the look and color of the wood trim.