Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cannot unlink MyQ account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to unlink and re-link my MyQ account, but now I am stuck without being able to unlink the account. I troubleshot for a bit with MyQ support and they eventually said to talk to Tesla. when I go to settings it just spins. When I go to the garage icon at the top it says no devices. I have tried soft resetting the Tesla, but nothing has changed. I am trying to avoid a factory reset. Anyone have any ideas?

04DF709B-FEC3-4A2F-AD43-058A782244BF.jpeg

Having the same issue. I updated to 2022.44.30 the other day and it didn't make a difference. Glad I'm not the only one having the issue. Just got an email from MyQ this morning saying they've extended my free trial, insult to injury.

I got the MyQ extension email as well. I do not see any other way of troubleshooting this besides doing the full factory reset. There is not way to chat with Tesla about this issue that I can find, besides scheduling a service. I will attempt the factory reset tonight.

Tesla came out to my house and ran a code in service mode and fixed the issue for about 2 weeks and it is doing it again. It is myQ from what I can tell because they are not charging once the subscription is up and they are not extending the trial from what I see.

I'm having the same problem. My wife's 2021 mod 3 install works perfect, my 2023 linked initially then I went around block, the garage door opened for me then I lost the little house on the top of the screen. The install icons at the bottom of the lock screen show that I am linked but when I open the configuration portion the circle just spins. It will not allow me to unlink, It tells me to retry (many attempts) I don't want to try a factory reset, I've been down that road on other mod 3's. Any Ideas anyone?

I'm having the same problem. My wife's 2021 mod 3 install works perfect, my 2023 linked initially then I went around block, the garage door opened for me then I lost the little house on the top of the screen. The install icons at the bottom of the lock screen show that I am linked but when I open the configuration portion the circle just spins. It will not allow me to unlink, It tells me to retry (many attempts) I don't want to try a factory reset, I've been down that road on other mod 3's. Any Ideas anyone?
I forgot software version: on my wife's MyQ functioning 2021 Mod 3 SR+ is 2022.44.25.3-- the non-functioning MyQ on the 2023 LR mod 3 is 2022.33.30.1