Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MyQ Connected Garage Not Loading

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MY got the 2022.44.25.2 upgrade last night and I setup the MyQ Connected Garage feature. I scanned the QR code on my phone and was asked to log in to MyQ which was successful as I see I have an active "myQ® Connected Garage Control" subscription according to MyQ.

However, on my control screen it says "No myQ Devices" via the Garage drop-down and if I go to Locks > myQ Connected Garage > Settings a screen pops up and will stay stuck loading. I even waited 20 minutes and it didn't change state.

I have the option to unlink my account but if I try to do that it says "myQ account could not be unlinked. Try again."

I've tried rebooting the screen and the Power Off feature several times and that doesn't fix anything. I called Tesla support and they said there's no way to unlink the account remotely so best I can do is to file a bug report. I also spoke with MyQ who says my account looks fine.

Has anyone else seen this or have any other ideas to try?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 675
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 311
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    747.4 KB · Views: 310
Good to know it's not just me I guess.

This is my first time filing a bug report so figured I'd share the instructions here in case it's useful. Still wish there was something we could do that'd at the very least allow us to reset and go through onboarding again.

You can also use voice commands to provide feedback to Tesla. Say "Report", "Feedback", or "Bug report"followed by brief comments. Model Y takes a snapshot of its systems, including your current location, vehicle diagnostic data, and screen captures of the touchscreen. Tesla periodically reviews these notes and uses them to continue improving Model Y.

Ditto to bugs with MyQ and .3
Errored out yesterday and fully locked up.
Red error message on my Tesla display when I open the icon at the top of the display. Went into my account on the phone app and no issues shown. Logged out of app. Went to my account on my desktop and no issues shown there. Logged back into account on the phone. Waited an hour and went out for a drive. MyQ worked great. Closed garage door okay and opened back up automatically when I returned home. This morning it wouldn’t close the garage door automatically when I pulled out of garage. It did allow me to manually close the door by pressing close on my Tesla display. Definitely gremlins in the machine!
As a side note, Apple Music starts playing automatically whenever I open a door in my car, any door!

Ditto to bugs with MyQ and .3
Errored out yesterday and fully locked up.
Red error message on my Tesla display when I open the icon at the top of the display. Went into my account on the phone app and no issues shown. Logged out of app. Went to my account on my desktop and no issues shown there. Logged back into account on the phone. Waited an hour and went out for a drive. MyQ worked great. Closed garage door okay and opened back up automatically when I returned home. This morning it wouldn’t close the garage door automatically when I pulled out of garage. It did allow me to manually close the door by pressing close on my Tesla display. Definitely gremlins in the machine!
As a side note, Apple Music starts playing automatically whenever I open a door in my car, any door!
Just went out this afternoon and worked perfect ?! Since this is Wi-Fi and not RF, maybe that’s the glitch even though I have strong Wi-Fi signal out to the street.

Exact same issue for me. I've tried multiple times with web browser on phone and laptop unsubscribing and trying to go through the setup process again on the car screen, but I only get that spinning wheel and cannot unlink the account. So much for a trial! Got to use it once and it stopped working. Really not worth paying for if it's this glitchy!

Mine works but intermittently I get an error saying it's not signed in. One time when this happened after about 30 seconds it went green and closed the garage.

I like the functionality when it's working especially since it knows if the garage is up or down and doesn't try to close it instead of open it.

Needs to work 100% though especially before I pay $179 for 5 years of it.