Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't download VAT receipt

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C

candida

It's the most wonderful time of the year (VAT quarter).

Just seen this greyed out PDF download link for one of my charges (the later one at Membury included to show it's a one off)

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 10.54.48.png

Anyone seen this before/got any solutions?

Thanks

I cannot even find the VAT receipts let alone find them greyed out! On the MyTesla page I cannot see anthing that suggests history/billing history, which i where some posts suggest the supercharger VAT receipts are located. The only VAT invoice I have found is for Premium Connectivity. it feels like I am either doing something glaringly wrong or I am missing some sections of MyTesla where the superchargers are supposed to be located. All help appreciated.

I cannot even find the VAT receipts let alone find them greyed out! On the MyTesla page I cannot see anthing that suggests history/billing history, which i where some posts suggest the supercharger VAT receipts are located. The only VAT invoice I have found is for Premium Connectivity. it feels like I am either doing something glaringly wrong or I am missing some sections of MyTesla where the superchargers are supposed to be located. All help appreciated.
Looks like they've removed it from the web page and is only available via the app.

It’s not just a Tesla thing but I’m finding it ever more difficult getting receipts these days for things app based or parking.

There are 3 places for the Tesla receipts, shop, charging and subscription. Why they can’t they appear in one place and be emailed when issued. It would make life so much easier. I have fed this back.

Just had to raise a ticket with ChargePoint. Although they do issue receipts theres no VAT number.
Feedback issued to ElectricUniverse for receipt emailing

Hi All

A new Tesla owner, 6 weeks now. Had a Saab 9-5 3.0TID before, very quick. It went to a new home at 193K. Its missed!!

However I also cannot seem to download VAT receipts for super charging, only invoce so far is Premuim connectivity, which to be fair is of limted use in Mid Wales. Cannot find it on my phone app or on my web account.
Any pointers as I will need this for my VAT books.

Hi All

A new Tesla owner, 6 weeks now. Had a Saab 9-5 3.0TID before, very quick. It went to a new home at 193K. Its missed!!

However I also cannot seem to download VAT receipts for super charging, only invoce so far is Premuim connectivity, which to be fair is of limted use in Mid Wales. Cannot find it on my phone app or on my web account.
Any pointers as I will need this for my VAT books.
The premium connectivity receipt is got from the webpage.
The supercharging receipts are got from your phone app, tap the person image top right on home page and go to "Account", "charging", "history" and there are all the recipts. Tap the receipt and it opens as a printable pdf.

Reactions: WannabeOwner