Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't sign in the app anymore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys

Since I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 12 I've been having a lot of issues with my Tesla app. The main issue was that the car would never wake up from the app, and even worse, yesterday it didn't recognise my phone key when I went to open it and the alarm went off for like 2 seconds...

I thought that signing out and back in again would solve the issues, but now I get the following error message and can't sign in:
"Sign in Failed: server did not return expected authentication parameters. Please try again"

Tried deleting the app, restarting the phone, using 4G... Nothing. I can't even contact Tesla as I can't sign in.
Is there a Tesla customer service phone I can ring? Anyone had the same issue?

Thank you

Attachments

• B96569E2-0452-4587-A59F-54A673FA9FF6.png
    B96569E2-0452-4587-A59F-54A673FA9FF6.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 141
Hi guys

Since I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 12 I've been having a lot of issues with my Tesla app. The main issue was that the car would never wake up from the app, and even worse, yesterday it didn't recognise my phone key when I went to open it and the alarm went off for like 2 seconds...

I thought that signing out and back in again would solve the issues, but now I get the following error message and can't sign in:
"Sign in Failed: server did not return expected authentication parameters. Please try again"

Tried deleting the app, restarting the phone, using 4G... Nothing. I can't even contact Tesla as I can't sign in.
Is there a Tesla customer service phone I can ring? Anyone had the same issue?

Thank you
Just doing some more testing: if I put the wrong password, I get the classic "we don't recognise this username/password" so it's not that...