TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Car Audio Upgrade - 3rd Party - Phoenix

Discussion in 'Model S' started by A C N, Aug 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. A C N

A C N Member

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to reach out to the local Tesla folks and see if anyone had any experience upgrading their audio with a 3rd party vendor. I was doing some online research and came across the following:

Unique Car Audio (Gilbert)
    Signature Audio (Scottsdale) - next to Cactus Tint

Any experience with these places or other recommendations?

2. EKay

EKay New Member

Hello A C N, I just ordered the NVX sub and amp kit for my model S and am trying to find a good installer in the Phx area. Did you end up finding someone?

3. HX_Guy

HX_Guy Member

I went through this process as well and could not find anyone locally that had any actual experience with a Model S.
    Ended up looking in the LA areas and then ran across Reus Audio and am having a system done by them mid December.

4. A C N

A C N Member

Unique Car Audio

5. EKay

EKay New Member

Thank you very much guys, I talked to Unique Car Audio in Gilbert and am going to get on their schedule, the price doesn't seem too bad either. I'm excited to have it done.