Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Caraoke No Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@WilliamG I don’t use. Not motivated to get out of my chair to check at the moment! 🤣
@WilliamG Okay, I finally got out of my chair, and kicked the cats off of my lap, and checked..... No Caraoke in my Plaid running 2021.44.30 (aka "Track Mode") firmware. I do have games and farts, however....

66305049457__25A000A3-FDBF-45F4-890E-9BDAB7451255.jpeg

Reactions: Drew-MS
@WilliamG Okay, I finally got out of my chair, and kicked the cats off of my lap, and checked..... No Caraoke in my Plaid running 2021.44.30 (aka "Track Mode") firmware. I do have games and farts, however....

View attachment 752228
Lol yes we know that. Wanted to know if Caraoke still works on the 3/Y while car is moving. In the holiday update Tesla made it so that you can’t play games while the car is in motion.

I have wasted hours on the internet trying to find a way to access Caraoke on my 2022 Model S. Now I find that it is not available. Very frustrating! Now that I have found this thread I will monitor it to check for the possibility of Caraoke on my vehicle.

I have wasted hours on the internet trying to find a way to access Caraoke on my 2022 Model S. Now I find that it is not available. Very frustrating! Now that I have found this thread I will monitor it to check for the possibility of Caraoke on my vehicle.
Same boat… refresh MS LR picked up 2 weeks ago, on 2021.43.201, no Caraoke and no Atari video games despite having a working controller. I expected both based on articles and forums.

I’d be cool if they just said hey licensing costs etc we are phasing that out. But not having (admittedly trivial) features that are on their cars costing 1/2 as much is a little irritating. I bought the S for the premium experience, not to get stripped down entertainment options.

Same boat… refresh MS LR picked up 2 weeks ago, on 2021.43.201, no Caraoke and no Atari video games despite having a working controller. I expected both based on articles and forums.

I’d be cool if they just said hey licensing costs etc we are phasing that out. But not having (admittedly trivial) features that are on their cars costing 1/2 as much is a little irritating. I bought the S for the premium experience, not to get stripped down entertainment options.
Well the car is still advertised as having it, so isn’t it false advertising, too? Don’t even think Tesla cares at this point. They’ve been saying it has it since they first started shipping these cars almost a year ago!

Reactions: jebinc