Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Major issue with Caraoke

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many of my Caraoke songs do not load, especially newly added songs.

For example, The Weeknd - Sacrifice gives me an error no matter if I'm connected to LTE or WiFi.

I would say that half of the songs in recent releases don't load at this point if not more. I've tried everything including reboots, but it's not helping.

Does anyone else have this issue or ideas on how to resolve it?

Reactions: ElectricIAC
do you have the premium connectivity package? because that stuff only works if you have that or are on wifi.

I just hate the caraoke thing because i cant select what song i want to sing its all randomized bullshit. but it functions fine in my car

20220805_141002.jpg

I get a blank screen and loading error on hanf the songs.

20220805_141009.jpg

I can select the song it just says "Loading Error" when I try to do this. Mostly on new songs.

• Informative
This never really worked in my car, but over the last 3 years more and more songs do load eventually. My kids always try the new songs when we have a longer drive, and sometimes they are positively surprised. But in the current version (2022.36.6) the more recent songs do not load.

Yes, a bunch of songs still don't work. One other thing I've found is that some songs work with the instrumental/non-vocal version that don't work with the vocal karaoke version.

Anyway, it's annoying how they haven't bothered to fix this.