Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Carbon Fiber License Plate frames / Slim For Chrome Delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recommend this slim White one, Thin Carbon Fiber White TESLA License Plate Frame Limited Edition Free Screws 100% Carbon Fiber No stickers Free Ship Warranty

To make it easy I went ahead and marked all the plates down so the coupons are automatically applied now. PS, I am only shipping 2 days a week to limit my exposure outside of the house - Fridays and Tuesdays.

Thanks for all the orders =) I appreciate staying busy during this time. PS, I also have RFID tags if you guys want some it's $2 bucks each and I can include it in your order. RFID tags allow me to do cool things like waive my phone near the hood to open the hood, waive near the charging port to open etc. This keeps touching to a minimal as well.

I'd like to hear more about the RFID system.

NFC tags can used with a Tesla App and Iphones where you can can trigger events when your phone is near the sensor. For example I have an rfid tag near the frunk so when I “wave” my iPhone to it launches a Tesla App which runs the command unlocks “Frunk”. This way I don’t have to open the Tesla app.

Here’s a link on YouTube about using NFC tag to perform tasks.

link to buy $2 bucks shipped free Tesla Blank NFC tags to automate

• Love
Reactions: destructure00
Shoutout to BoringMod for the cool matte CF plate I received this week. Ordered Saturday and came in on Monday. Matches nicely with the rear CF spoiler if you have the performance model.

E53C3AE0-5DFC-4008-BACC-43C074DE90A4.jpeg

Do you offer a gloss and a matte CF, or is it all the same type of CF? I'm looking for matte to match the OEM performance spoiler on the Model S, but from some pics the CF looks pretty glossy. I see a review that says the CF matches the Model 3 OEM spoiler, but i'm not sure which frame that is, and whether the Model 3 spoiler CF is the same as the Model S.

Or if its easier, I'm looking for the thin version in matte CF to match the model S spoiler, with Tesla in Red. Is this it? X THIN RED Tesla Model 3 S X License Plate Frame, 100% Carbon Fiber, ALL States, Includes Screw Kit. Warranty, Free Ship

Do you offer a gloss and a matte CF, or is it all the same type of CF? I'm looking for matte to match the OEM performance spoiler on the Model S, but from some pics the CF looks pretty glossy. I see a review that says the CF matches the Model 3 OEM spoiler, but i'm not sure which frame that is, and whether the Model 3 spoiler CF is the same as the Model S.

Or if its easier, I'm looking for the thin version in matte CF to match the model S spoiler, with Tesla in Red. Is this it? X THIN RED Tesla Model 3 S X License Plate Frame, 100% Carbon Fiber, ALL States, Includes Screw Kit. Warranty, Free Ship

we do offer a matte :)

Last edited: