Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cargo Liner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the all-weather mats from EVAnnex, and they're great. Not an absolutely perfect fit in the trunk, but pretty close. But one issue I've had in all cars I've driven and all mats I've tried is that things still slide around a bit. With the more, um, fun driving of the X, this is more of an issue than it used to be. SO, I recently purchased an anti-slip, genercially sized trunk cargo mat from Amazon, and so far I am delighted with it. Drove 50ish miles with a printer box in the trunk (back seats are always folded down, and it didn't budge. Delivered the printer, picked up a pizza for dinner and put that in the back, and it didn't slide or shift around at all. I'm giving it another few days, and then I think I will try and trim it to size. Will find details and post, if anybody is interested.

Reactions: vandacca
I have the all-weather mats from EVAnnex, and they're great. Not an absolutely perfect fit in the trunk, but pretty close. But one issue I've had in all cars I've driven and all mats I've tried is that things still slide around a bit. With the more, um, fun driving of the X, this is more of an issue than it used to be. SO, I recently purchased an anti-slip, genercially sized trunk cargo mat from Amazon, and so far I am delighted with it. Drove 50ish miles with a printer box in the trunk (back seats are always folded down, and it didn't budge. Delivered the printer, picked up a pizza for dinner and put that in the back, and it didn't slide or shift around at all. I'm giving it another few days, and then I think I will try and trim it to size. Will find details and post, if anybody is interested.
Please also post the amazon link of the mat you purchased.

If Tesla doesn't come out with any mats, I will need to get some: http://amzn.to/2bAjqWr but I don't know which ones to choose.
I was under the impression that WeatherTech was coming out with their mats for the X, either for direct sale of through Tesla. I expect them to be available within the next 4-6 weeks. I've been holding out to see what they're like before buying any mats.

I was under the impression that WeatherTech was coming out with their mats for the X, either for direct sale of through Tesla. I expect them to be available within the next 4-6 weeks. I've been holding out to see what they're like before buying any mats.

I am still waiting, must be difficult to design and manufacture a floor mat. Haven't seen another car company do it

"The FloorLiners for the Telsa 2016 Model X are currently in development. It appears our technicians had to go back to make a couple of alterations. We hope to have this product available within the next 8 to 12 weeks. You can submit a product request form at the link below to help make this product a priority for our product development team. If/when the product becomes available, you should be notified via email."

New Product Updates | WeatherTech.com

Please, even if you don't want to buy them, fill out a request so they put a rush on finishing up the process...I check every month!! These are the best I've found--the all-weather mats...they clean up so easily!