Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cargo Net, Window Sticker, Brochure, Service Manual....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just purchased my first Tesla. A slightly used white 2022 Model 3 Base. And I like to do little things and have some little "detail" things for the cars I own and the title of this thread is stuff I usually try to get, but I am not sure if they exist with Teslas. So here are my specific questions:

Do they come with the typical new car Window Sticker when new? If so, is there a way to get a copy (electronically from Tesla?)
Is there a service manual that can be purchased or downloaded?
Is there a Cargo Net accessory?
Does Tesla have brochures like most other car companies have? Either on paper or PDF?

None of this matters much, but it would be cool to have.

(My more important questions I have already answered through online searches.)

Thanks!

Welcome to the Tesla family!

Both of my Teslas purchased in 2018 (S and 3) came with window stickers, but they were purchased new.

There used to some service documentation that you could get online, but I don't know what's available now. Someone else will answer that one.

Don't think there's a cargo net.

No paper manuals, and the manual is no longer published in PDF. The Model 3 manual is available on your touchscreen and online here: Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla. You might find an old link to a PDF version, but that's out of date.

Upvote 0