Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carvana offered me $65k for my 2018 Model S 75D with 74.5k miles. EAP, 21” slipstreams, premium accessory package. This can’t be real?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m kinda in shock. I could get a new MYP if I sell it. I owe $37k on it. I’ve sold a couple cars to Carvana but seeing this just makes me feel like it’s too good to be true?

I mean if their algorithm says so..?

(moderator edit - cropped the VIN)

83FD006C-34AD-411B-B853-6FA3C9A8459C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m kinda in shock. I could get a new MYP if I sell it. I owe $37k on it. I’ve sold a couple cars to Carvana but seeing this just makes me feel like it’s too good to be true?

I mean if their algorithm says so..?
The used market is crazy right now. If you have other cars to drive in the meantime then take the money and run. A new MYP would be several months out though.

Hmm, I have a MS 100D, late 2017, similar features to yours, 70k miles, MCU 2 upgrade with HW3 and separate winter/summer tires that are new. Car is wrapped as well. Your offer is very close to what I paid to buy out my lease a year and half ago. Only downside is I have a pano roof which is no longer available.

I’m going to have to investigate this further. Thanks for posting.

Hmm, I have a MS 100D, late 2017, similar features to yours, 70k miles, MCU 2 upgrade with HW3 and separate winter/summer tires that are new. Car is wrapped as well. Your offer is very close to what I paid to buy out my lease a year and half ago. Only downside is I have a pano roof which is no longer available.

I’m going to have to investigate this further. Thanks for posting.
Hope it works out for us, haha

UPDATE:

Provided all documents, window sticker, photos and everything to Carvana yesterday and this morning. As of 20 mins ago, the deal has been "approved" and a printed check in the amount of: $26,995 will be ready during drop off.

They had me uploading photos of the odometer, main touch screen, all four sides of the vehicle, any scuffs, build sheet showing options + VIN, and that's it. Verified it, and appointment scheduled.

Absolutely crazy. What is up with the market?

• Informative
Reactions: Silicon Desert