Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Caution Model X, Hidden Tire Wear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife has a 2020 MX the tires were replaced in Nov 2023, and now the end of May 2024 only 7k miles the rear shows metal. There's the Continental Conti Extreme.
We are going to put the N2itive, hopefully that will extend the life of the tires.

Print out the alignment specs that N2itive provides and make sure you find an independent shop that will align it to N2itive's specs. Extra points if its a lifetime alignment (only $100 more), so you can get it realigned 5000 miles later for free when they didn't quite get it right the first time.

My rears on my 22 MXLR are by far way worse than my fronts. My fronts have decent life left on it. Any downsides on just replacing the rears? Car is at about 24K miles.
I think as long as you replace both rears you are good to go. Just had a new tire put on the front from road damage at 20k miles and they even said I was on the border for replacing the other side, but I decided to go for it.

Reactions: JPWX