Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Central Texas Dashcam install option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There have been a couple of threads recently regarding dashcams, difficulties people were having with dashcam installation and questions regarding where to get it done. I am in no way affiliated with the company, but wanted to mention what I think is a great option, I couldn't be happier with the experience, and I wouldn't have known about it as an option if not for striking up a conversation with a fellow Tesla owner.

I had been wanting to install a dashcam in my car for quite some time. The other Tesla owner I spoke with mentioned that www.thedashcamstore.com based out of Austin not only has very competitive pricing, but would schedule installs right at their store. I drove up to Austin after scheduling a day ahead of time. Total install with a detailed tutorial of the system took two hours and cost $299. Install was for a two channel system, and couldn't be happier with how professional the install was.

Reactions: docBliny