Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CF spoilers: Delaminating inevitable?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a matte one from tparts after a popular youtuber did a review. I was impressed with the quality at first but then it started delaminating after 3 months. Not pleased at all and they will not respond to emails regarding the issue.

I understand your concerns about carbon fiber spoilers delaminating. While delamination can be a concern with some products, our Tesery carbon fiber spoiler is designed with durability and longevity in mind. We use high-quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques to ensure our spoilers maintain their integrity over time.

I would recommend considering our Tesery carbon fiber spoiler for your Model 3 or Model Y. Our customers have praised its quality, and we take pride in providing a product that stands the test of time. You can find more details about our spoiler here: Tesery Carbon Fiber Spoiler

If you have any specific questions or concerns, please feel free to ask. We're here to assist you in making the best choice for your Tesla.

I’d been dealing with the delaminating issue also. The spoiler started developing dime-sized separation spots after about 4 1/2 yrs or so. Those spots ended up getting bigger to the point about 1/3 of the spoiler was separated in spots.

In lieu of replacement, I decided to try removing the coating altogether by using a plastic razor blade tool. I was surprised at how good the bare CF looks.

Time will tell if this ends up being a durable option. But as intoned, there are both attractive and cost effective options available. So good consolation if not.