Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chademo Chargers are showing as available on Tesla website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It for my travels outside in middle America where in some routes/ areas Superchargers are not conveniently located along the route and hence a Chademo as a fall back option.
Yeah, I’m in your neck of the woods and bought one in case I need one. But having owned two Tesla’s over the course of a year, I’ve used it once and that was just to try it and because EA was offering free charging. Still like having it as a fallback option.

Yeah, I’m in your neck of the woods and bought one in case I need one. But having owned two Tesla’s over the course of a year, I’ve used it once and that was just to try it and because EA was offering free charging. Still like having it as a fallback option.
I agree, I too may be in the same boat after 2 years no really having used it- For me, i figured out, the Range anxiety and peace of mind from the better half is worth more than 435$ ( including tax) which what I paid Tesla for the Chademo charger.

Reactions: El joe