Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changing display position

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recall seeing a video (may have been on the release day event) and discussion that on the V11 for the MS refresh, certain display windows can be moved towards the passenger. Example, moving window for the audio choices to the right of the navigation screen so Nav is closer to the driver and audio closer to the passenger. Not only cannot I not do this with any dragging of the window there is no mention of it I saw in the manual.

Is this even a feature?

Hi folks

just taken delivery of my YLR, i see below an option of tapping on the two arrows at bottom of screen.... There are no arrows on my screen :-(
I would like to move the Car display with Blind spot camera to the left of screen ala USA screen. when indicating you can't see the camera view due to the hand on indicator stalk Aghhhh Help;

Hi folks

just taken delivery of my YLR, i see below an option of tapping on the two arrows at bottom of screen.... There are no arrows on my screen :-(
I would like to move the Car display with Blind spot camera to the left of screen ala USA screen. when indicating you can't see the camera view due to the hand on indicator stalk Aghhhh Help;
The options on model 3/Y might be slightly different.