Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Status Screen Image Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just started getting blurred numbers on the center screen charge status screen. Everything else is OK, and the driver screen has numbers. No functional issues with charging, and no blurred text on any other screen.

Curious if others have seen this, and if it is just a software issue. I'm on 2018.42.3 eb373a0 with AP2 MCU 1

My OCD is getting ruffled by it, but I'm pretty sure it is not a hardware problem, and will go away with the next update...just wondering if others have had it, and if the next update fixed it...
20181122_200519.jpg

I’m seeing same thing - 42.2

Feels like software...

Resets didn’t fix though

Just started getting blurred numbers on the center screen charge status screen. Everything else is OK, and the driver screen has numbers. No functional issues with charging, and no blurred text on any other screen.

Curious if others have seen this, and if it is just a software issue. I'm on 2018.42.3 eb373a0 with AP2 MCU 1

My OCD is getting ruffled by it, but I'm pretty sure it is not a hardware problem, and will go away with the next update...just wondering if others have had it, and if the next update fixed it...View attachment 355394