Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging in Andorra?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to Andorra later in the summer. I've tried looking around to see what charging is available. No superchargers, and apps like electroverse show an island of no charging.

Has anyone had any experience charging there? I've read some badly translated sites where it sounds like you need a special card that is only available to locals? I may get away with it as I probably won't use the car much whilst there, and it's downhill all the way to the next French supercharger. But it would be good to have a back up plan.

I'm going to Andorra later in the summer. I've tried looking around to see what charging is available. No superchargers, and apps like electroverse show an island of no charging.

Has anyone had any experience charging there? I've read some badly translated sites where it sounds like you need a special card that is only available to locals? I may get away with it as I probably won't use the car much whilst there, and it's downhill all the way to the next French supercharger. But it would be good to have a back up plan.
You have few Destination chargers in Andorra.

see the list

Try Electromaps