Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging in Poland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know that Tesla is busy with superchargers for Poland, but I don't know if they will install anything until August.

We don't have much for now:
- several free 22kW chargers in Warsaw from RWE (RWE Polska - Punkt Å‚adowania)
- 22kW in Wroclaw and Poznan from Galactico.pl (requires subscription card from them)
- website ecomoto.info where people submit info on their private chargers

When travelling from the West, you can charge in Tesla Berlin near Schonefeld airport. They have a supercharger. It's not on the map, but it's there and available 24h. From there you can go 250km to Poznan. When in Poznan, I can provide you with private 11kW near a nice hotel (msg me).

I would advise calling some hotels along the way and ask if they have charging available. Red three phase 16A 11kW is common. In polish it's called "Siła" (Force).

Good luck!

From my research different sources in Poland say there is supposed to be opened up to 7 superchargers by the end of 2015. In reality not even one under construction as far as I know.
The most likely locations ( but not confirmed by any local source ) are:
- in the middle of A2 highway from Poznan to Warsaw
- Warsaw
- in the south of Poland: along A4 highway ( from Germany to Ukraine ) at cities like: Wroclaw, Katowice, Krakow

Hi all,

I see this thread is about a year old, but I'm not sure what has changed in the last 12 months! :)

I'm actually from the UK but my girlfriend is Polish and we are patiently waiting for the Supercharger network to become widespread in Poland so we can drive to visit her family, rather that fly. Looking at the Tesla map it says there will be 6 or 7 coming online this year, I was just wondering if anyone had any more information about these and when they might be up and running? Looks like the Posnan one will be the first to open, is it already open yet? https://www.teslamotors.com/en_GB/supercharger

We need to get to Zamosc area, so right across Poland; currently the last Supercharger is on the motorway near Berlin; it looks like there is one planned in Posnan, another in Lodz and I believe there is a third party charger in Lublin we could use for a final top-up.

I have a P85+, realistic range driven sensibly is around 200-220 miles (235 is the maximum 'typical' range at 100% charge).

If anyone has any further information that would be great! Dzieki!

Breslau (Wroclaw) Supercharger is ready for opening. But none knows when ;-)
Still not working!!!!!
I load in Breslau at the Scandic Hotel with a free RFID Card. In Krakau (Krakow) at the ABB (loading stops during night) and downtown at a galleria for free.
Picture shows SUC near Breslau.
IMG_7376.jpg

Siggy